Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for all the questions, guys. i'm very close now to settleing on a bike. i think i'm going to get a 2011 cross country. it currently does not have an mp3 player or ipod hookup (i do not have an ipod). can a mp3 player hookup be installed aftermarket?

also wondering about the windscreen. it looks like it has the flip windscreen? did it have that stock or is that aftermarket?

also can someone look at this picture and tell me if these pipes are stock or a victory upgrade for 2011?

thanks!
adam

·
Registered
222 Posts
Pipes appear to be stock, unless they have been punched out or gutted.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes, you can add an MP3 hookup.

The flip windscreen is probably the Vic flip or Klokerks flip.

The pipes appear stock. That said, they could be modified stock too. If it is louder than a Singer Sewing Machine, they are modified.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
are those worm-gear clamps holding the heat shields on? If so, those mufflers have been off the bike at some point, because the factory clamps are crimped together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine had an Ipod cable/port in the right side bag. I used an A2DP Bluetooth receiver for Ipod which allows me to Bluetooth my Android phone and Pandora to the stereo system. I got it on Amazon.com, it's about 2"x2"x3/8" thick and was about $15 with shipping.

·
Premium Member
13,163 Posts
are those worm-gear clamps holding the heat shields on? If so, those mufflers have been off the bike at some point, because the factory clamps are crimped together.
thumb up Might be Stage 1 muffs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts