Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, just got back from the installer and I had the following work done:

1. Rockford Fosgate 4-channel mini amp (yes, I know there have been problems with these but it was too late to send it back and I hope I don't experience the same issues as some)
  2. Stebel horn installed
  3. Digital Guard Dawg RFID keyless ignition
So far I'm loving the work! Here's the video

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Sounds good and the RFID is awesome!

·
Premium Member
13,188 Posts
Yes. Sounds great and that horn should wake up anyone sleeping at the wheel. The Guard Dog system is a big plus. Just a personal opinion but it seems like any touring bike should at least have the key up top somewhere. The GD system fixes that. Seems to be reliable too.

I doubt you will have any trouble with the RF amp. I've been running mine for 5 months, I think, and it has worked great. I am curious why a small percentage of them have had trouble though...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Jag:

You may want to contact Bruce at DGD and get the accessory switch for the system. I have the unit on my XR so I have no need for that switch, but they do have it available and is great for bikes with stereos and such.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jag:

You may want to contact Bruce at DGD and get the accessory switch for the system. I have the unit on my XR so I have no need for that switch, but they do have it available and is great for bikes with stereos and such.
Interesting. I'll check into it. Thanks Al.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I just went to autozone and got an on/off rocker switch for mine. Didn't see much point in ordering it from DGD. Mounted it in the blank on the dash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts