Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered 5 shirts and 4 hat from Victory. My next scooter will probably be a HD. I'm gunna piss off a lot of Harley guys. Riding a Harley and Wearing Victory gear. LOL

·
13,263 Posts
Funny all I have is HD shirts and I don't care I wear them riding the vision.
For the asinine price of tee shirts and the piss poor design Vic has I'm not spending money on a black tee shirt

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
My Victory shirts are falling apart...
Just as well the bikes are built better.
Itd give you the shirts hey!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Vision shirt

Still have a Vision tee shirt that I got years ago. It was from the first year they came out. What year was that again? Got to take one out on a demo ride and I also got a free black Vision shirt. Never bought a Vision but I still have my XR 2011 with about 51,000 miles now.

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
I just bought 5 victory T-shirts from China, I use them a lot, cheap as chips

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I got 3 or 4 Victory shirts. 2 black with the dealer on the back, a gray on the wife got my a couple years back. Its the most comfy. And a black "mechanics or Bowling" type button up shirt. Actually its a knock off generic shirt I got @ bike weeks and I bought a Vic embroidered patch and sewed it on the back.
I dislike black T shirts on the bike. A-they are hot B-not seen well C-fade and then dont look to good. Mainly the hot and be seen thing is my gig. I bought a pair of those arm sleeve things made out of the dry fast or whatever its called material. I got them in neon green for visibility. The main reason I got them was so I can protect my arms from the sun (former cancer on arms) without using greasy sun screen all the time.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got this shipment in Monday. While it was being processed and shipped. Polaris shut down apparel sales. So I guess I was one of the last to get anything. The Indian dealer was the Victory dealer. They will keep doing maintenance work and parts for Victory motorcycle for the 10 year period. Polaris made a deal with them to do so. But you can be damned sure. That every time I go there. I have a Victory Motorcycle shirt on and hang around the Indian bikes a lot.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yup, and when the sales guy comes around and asks if your interested you can say no thanks. I already have one obsolete bike dont need 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts