Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tried them. has a 2 year warranty. going to replace before this season to make sure.have used yuasa's house brand in my rubicon
[motocross]. seems also to last quite a while. it lasted 7 years.
was just starting to go down on reserve power. i always have my
stuff on tenders. i know its been discussed before but any help
appreciated.-- irv

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
What is the Amp / Hour / drainage is the important one ....

You should read some websites
http://www.mcnews.com/mcnews/articles/battery.htm

Personally i don't see the point of buying a expensive battery ... If the Amp / hour is good then it will last a few years ....

Expensive battery = pictures of burning motorcycle seats are not nice right ?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a Motobatt in my XCT. It is rated at 280 cca. I accidentally left the ignition on for over an hour on Saturday, and she started right up.

Reactions: gibson

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
MotoBatt MBTX20UHD
CCA: 310
AH CAP: 21
Warranty: 24 Mo.
Size: 6.89 x 3.43 x 6.1
Made In: China
Type: Sealed AGM

this is what is says on the box MADE IN CHINA

·
Registered
632 Posts
this is what is says on the box MADE IN CHINA
They gotta use all that extra lead for something since they can't use it in Children's toy's anymore... :devil

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one on my Harley as do many of my friends, everyone is 100% happy with them. When the battery on my XCT dies it will get one.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Irv can't help much with the battery question but good to see you back!

·
Registered
12,327 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
I'm on my 3rd year with a Chrome battery in my XC. Currently running just $41 shipped. Even if they only lasted 3 or 4 years; you would still be way ahead of the more expensive ones lasting 5-7 years.

https://www.chromebattery.com/yt14b-bs-high-performace-power-sports-battery.html

PS: If you order from them; be sure to get some of their long lasting alkaline batteries. I'm completely blown away by how long they last in my wireless keyboard. They far outlast even the best name brand batteries. If they are any indication on how long the MC battery will last then I should get 10 years out of the one in my XC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts