Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been kicking around the idea of getting a tent trailer to pull behind my cross country tour and was wondering if anyone else has used or seen one. I don't dislike tent camping on the ground but having a trailer similar to a pop up would be much nicer and easier I think. I am looking at this so the wife, son and myself can takeoff on a long weekend cruise somewhere and don't always have to spend the money on a hotel. My wife is riding a can am so either one could pull a trailer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thats pretty cool. I dont have any experience with a small pop-up but I did tow a cargo trailer behind my Pin for a while. Not sure why, but the thing used to wander behind the bike...back and forth. Not a white-knuckle thing but it was annoying and I couldn't seem to make it stop.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Time out has been around for quite a few years through numerous owners and still is a great camper.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It looks to me like that would definitely beat a sleeping bag under a tree.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I recommend getting creative with all the luggage space of your CCT and pack it all in without a trailer. Did it with my Kingpin Tour with 1/2 the luggage room.

·
Registered
827 Posts
A couple that I ride with from Pashnit has a Leisure Lite Motorcycle trailer. They love it. It sets up very fast.

I think a light 4 person tent is better for me. The XCT has a huge carrying capacity.

·
Registered
304 Posts
In my short Touring span ( 35 yrs) - 2 cargo trailers - 2 Combi-camps ( same as Leesure Lite but came first) - 1 Winnibago - and the current Tiny Mite. Best trailer to pull :Tiny Mite - Quickest to set up: Combi Camp. Best option is to get one that is not too large and heavy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts