Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, we are looking for a MC logo, all kind of bikes in this club, Vics, HD, Ducati, Injun, anything actually

So we are looking for a few logos to copy/past and make it our own ? I thought you could help out ?

The logo merah putih is the one we have now, but not so nice

Any suggestions ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where is that member on here that designs all this cool vicwraps ? Maybe he can assist ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hi guys, we are looking for a MC logo, all kind of bikes in this club, Vics, HD, Ducati, Injun, anything actually

So we are looking for a few logos to copy/past and make it our own ? I thought you could help out ?

The logo merah putih is the one we have now, but not so nice

Any suggestions ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Only suggestion is, if you have a COC there, get the logo approved before wearing it.

Condoms prevent Minivans.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, here it is called IMC, indonesian Motorcycle Club, that is the reason we are changing the logo, we are stepping up, it is extremly difficult to ride your motorcycles or cars on any other island (14.000 islands) and with the IMC we can register ourselves

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
The logo for Southern Cruisers Riding Club - the largest club in the US that no one has heard of. Over 330,000 members and over 260 chapters.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I kinda like the middle one.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another 3 were posted on the merah putih group ...

Nice @RICZ i will share with yhem

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like this one

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
You also have to avoid being confused with other groups that might have a similar logo.
I can't really advise on your choice but I'll watch to see what you end up choosing.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I voted for the "dark rider" style, but then change it into Merah Putih because we will register under MBI as per red/white logo ... MBI is a big club ... Tax laws are complicated here so we need a big support of MBI so we can easaly hop from one island to the next, (with the bikes in container transport)

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Clubs have not been anything but trouble for me. To much drama and politics.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clubs have not been anything but trouble for me. To much drama and politics.
Agreed totaly .... But we need them here to ride nationwide ... No choice ... Just now they were trying to shove some HD logo forward and i made sure they understand we are NOT a HD club, especially coz they are slower so they are in the back, ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait...what? Why?

Ha ha, good one "condoms prevent minivans " ha ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I agree why do you need a club to ride nationwide? That seems silly.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree why do you need a club to ride nationwide? That seems silly.
I live in a free trade zone, so the tax on import cars & bikes is 125 % but if you buy a car or bike outside this island (the rest of the country) then you pay 150 % tax, so if you are registered as a "club" with your car or bike then as a group you can ride nationwide ... Just for that period of time ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I live in a free trade zone, so the tax on import cars & bikes is 125 % but if you buy a car or bike outside this island (the rest of the country) then you pay 150 % tax, so if you are registered as a "club" with your car or bike then as a group you can ride nationwide ... Just for that period of time ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

I’m more confused now.

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
I’m more confused now.
FWIW; me too. It sounds like bike clubs get some kind of discount but I don't know from whom.

Andre: Does this allow club members to travel into more countries without paying an extra tariff? A 125-150 tariff is crazy high. Is there a special sticker on the bikes to tell officials the tariff for that country is paid? Are club members expected to wear their "colors" whenever they ride just so they don't have to pay these extra tariff's or is it when they go outside their immediate area?

All of this is literally foreign to Americans. We pay one registration fee and are supposed to carry a minimum of insurance liability and that's it. We can go all across the US, Canada, and Mexico (if you're freakin' crazy) with no other documentation besides a valid motorcycle license.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts