Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Picked up a Kobalt lift from lowes. $35.00 brand new out the door. It works great. By the way that sale in on until March 14th I believe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Can you provide a link to the ad ? Only one I see is listed at $119

Also, any ideas on how or where to dispose of my old ATV lift? It lost it's oil, and I don't think it's serviceable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Can you provide a link to the ad ? Only one I see is listed at $119

Also, any ideas on how or where to dispose of my old ATV lift? It lost it's oil, and I don't think it's serviceable.

Thanks!

Have you thought of just replacing the jack in your lift? I'll try to get a link.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you get a few bucks out of it by selling it to a recycler?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Gunslinger I am looking all over and I don't see the Kobalt one listed at Lowe's for anything lower than $119.00 also. Any links brother?

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Gunslinger I am looking all over and I don't see the Kobalt one listed at Lowe's for anything lower than $119.00 also. Any links brother?
I had asked the same question.

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ok so after a few questions with a lowes employee. I was one a few that got lucky with a glitch. They were normally priced at 119.00 but for some reason got posted for 33.99 for a short time. I will get a photo of receipt when I get home. Sorry folks.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Because all the Victory has NO middle stand, could there be a vote witch lift would be the best for Victory, and............

just imagine somebody make there own lifts for Victory, so the overseas people could copy them? I also put my drawings of fabrication on some forem

I would be very interested to make my own lift so i can polish the wheels......

on the moment I am drawing a "skid-plate" as i can not find it on the internet,cheers

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Hi,

I like the spindle design, looks the strongest of them all on YouTube, also the easiest to make yourself i would imagine?? :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts