Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove 6 hours last night to go to the big motorcycle show in Minneapolis today! Awesome show with tons of bikes, aftermarket stuff, displays and shows. Been wanting to go for a Few years and finally did. Don't get anywhere near this quality and size of show back home in Winnipeg-was great to be around bikes again -winter is TOO long.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a bit of it -hard to see with the crowds - get there a 1/2 hour before show time if you want to see anything -was decent

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I've been going for years and have felt that there aren't as many venders as there once was. Three hour drive for me and I always wonder why I go. But what else are you going to do in northern Minnesota in February? I suppose I'll be back next year. Saturday was a nice day for a drive and gas was only $2.10.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
@Brucel— I couldn't agree more. I was thinking the exact same thing when I left the convention center this year. I could be wrong but I feel like there use to be a lot more vendors.

Granted it's always cool to see the new stuff BUT it would be nice to see some more venders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts