Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Are you ODing on the bikes or the girls?

Just checking :)

You are lucky to still be riding. Sleet storm here Saturday, followed by snow. My DH tried to ride to the dealer for storage and had to turn around because his windshield froze over. Now they will have to come pick it up. I put my baby to bed two weeks ago. Another season gone - wah.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cold? Sleet? Snow???
That's why at least half of Minnesota comes to AZ for the winter.
Only about 72 here today.
76 tomorrow.
Sorry......can't help it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I'm still riding too!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Still riding here in Utah, although people are starting to look at me like I'm crazy.

http://youtu.be/ssar4igBHDg
99% of the time those chicks have no idea what they are sitting on. :cool:

I Sta-Bil'd mine for the third time yesterday evening, but it is supposed to get back into mid-high 50s again this weekend, here in upstate NY.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rode a couple of hours today, to Dahlonega (Duh lon egg a) North GA for lunch and then on some back roads to enjoy the scenery. Got a little bit wet on the way back-luckily I had the modular helmet in the trunk and made a quick change. Just bought some Tourmaster pants a couple weeks ago - much better than the cheap FrogTogs for rain, and better than chaps for cold. Temps ranged from 65 (Burnt Mountain) to 72 at lower elevations.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've been out a few times when the wind is not blowing. Supposed to be mid 50's on Thursday so I'll be out again! Great weather for this time of year in MN.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ride in Utah year around as long as the roads are dry. When it gets in the 30's mostly just short rides to scratch the itch (so to say):)
Nice. thumb up

We are big wimps here in Houston. If it gets in the 40's, we think we are freezing. <grin>

We are learning to layer and I just bought some special footsies to keep my toes warm. cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
We rode last weekend and are planning on going out Saturday, mid 50's. Two feet of snow in Oct., but good weather since. If it could stay this way till March I'd be happy!:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you ODing on the bikes or the girls?

Just checking :)

You are lucky to still be riding. Sleet storm here Saturday, followed by snow. My DH tried to ride to the dealer for storage and had to turn around because his windshield froze over. Now they will have to come pick it up. I put my baby to bed two weeks ago. Another season gone - wah.
I would have to say both. Still riding , thought i would have to put the blanket on her, but today (Thanksgiving) the temp. is in the
50's. Looks like December I will cover her until spring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts