Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ,

I have found this 2011 Cross Roads that I really like, however, this bike located in Port Clinton, OH and I need this to be shipped to San Diego. I was told from a reliable source to use AA Motorcycle for shipper. I want to check all available options out there. If anyone in here has experience with motorcycle transporter please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
If the shipping price is too much, consider flying one way and riding it home.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
SUPER good looking bike, yeah agreed fly there and ride home ....

Andre using
TaPaTaLk

Reactions: Motorbikerx

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi all ,

I have found this 2011 Cross Roads that I really like, however, this bike located in Port Clinton, OH and I need this to be shipped to San Diego. I was told from a reliable source to use AA Motorcycle for shipper. I want to check all available options out there. If anyone in here has experience with motorcycle transporter please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)
Very nice looking bike. Looks well equipped.

I too would love to ride it home.

Please let us know how you make out.

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Fly there and ride it home, go on it's road trip time!...get out there:devil

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
Joseph69....when you do hook up with a bike mover, let us know how much. I have a friend who needs another Vic after his got crunched and there's a XR in Phoenix I'd like him to have. Knowing what you paid will help us figure what he'd have to pay.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I use haul bikes as in the picture above to ship a bike from Seattle to Nebraska. It was like $500 to ship and they did a good job. It is inspected before loaded with a rep from the dealer and then inspected with the papers when it reached me. Call and see what their rates are.

·
13,262 Posts
A guy down the street shipped his trike by them last winter from Minneapolis Mn. to Phoenix and it was $568 bucks. It tuck them 3 weeks to get it there cause of other stops on the way

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
That's right, ya can't be in a rush. I shipped a bike across the continent from Oregon to Florida and it took a while too. Patience Grasshopper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys ! You guys are awesome !!

I have decided to go with AA Motorcycle and costing me total of $645 for Door to Door service. I was told they will load my bike onto a specially designed pallet and will strap securely with soft tie-downs to the pallet. I think this will make a big difference for the bike.

I have some business in San Diego and I have to be there before end of October. I will definitely ride it back to TX if everything goes well :)

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
shop for shipping

had a sidecar shipped this summer $400 N.C. to Pa. many shippers sub out to smaller operations, my "chair" was in a small closed trailer pulled by a crew cab pickup with a bike in the back. some shippers take longer as they pickup quickly but store your bike for an economical delivery, good unless in a hurry. tried U-Ship but no deals there, check as many shippers as possible + ask questions about time + insurance for damage as well as $$$$!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts