Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys, it's been a while since I've been here. Work has really been demanding, but I'm hoping that will change this year. It's cut into my riding time as well, and that definitely has not been good. With the end of Victory, it's made me even more determined to make sure my bike lasts forever. It's really the only bike I've ever owned that fits my 6'5" frame.

That philosophy has meant that a project that I've been meaning to tackle for a long time has finally come to fruition. I want to add more visibility to the front of the bike, so I ordered some combination driving lights/turn signals from Custom Dynamics. They're high quality, which is what I've come to expect from them, and they're metal, which means they're much heavier than the plastic turn signals that are currently mounted to the fairing. Should I be concerned with the extra weight possibly cracking the fairing at some point?

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
I would say if they are sufficiently braced, you shouldn't have a problem. Do you have a link to what you bought?

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts