Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used a Witchdoctors harness and moved the ignition switch to the left lower fairing.
The only tricky part was filing a groove in the plastic between the inner and outer part of the fairing for the wires to run through.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Interesting idea.
Glad you found something that works for you.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
I like it .... Whenever the cops stop me, my right hand goes to the middle of the handlebars, so they think i reach for the key ... But the key is not there

the first thing "they" do is steal the key,

So at the same time my left hand goes to the left cheesewedge and take out the key, andddddd its in my pockets,

Then they ask were the key is, i say it is electronic ....

So yes OP, i like your thinking ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I've never considered ignition location and cops. Not been pulled over on a bike.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
I've never considered ignition location and cops. Not been pulled over on a bike.
Well were you live cops do not take your key, .... here they do things "different" to say the least ... but a glorious place to live ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Used a Witchdoctors harness and moved the ignition switch to the left lower fairing.
The only tricky part was filing a groove in the plastic between the inner and outer part of the fairing for the wires to run through.
LOL, took me a while to figure out what I was looking at there. Finally figured out it when I saw the side of the gas tank.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I have the Digital Guard Dawg, and I don't need the key to ride. And if he takes my fob, I know the procedure to arm the bike without it ;)

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I would like to move mine to right side and back. So I can turn the scooter off while holding the clutch in. Like a HD Dyna ignition, any ideas .

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I have the Digital Guard Dawg, and I don't need the key to ride. And if he takes my fob, I know the procedure to arm the bike without it ;)
That I'm curious about since I bought a used guard dawg they won't let me register it. :-/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts