1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
That is entirely possible.

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
I,very seen a post mentioning rearward movement. When using the links on said post all lead to moving forward. Am I missing something?
About 6 months ago 1 member ordered rearward controls, maybe someone can find that link or thread ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
I think the Vegas 'low' has more rearward positioned pegs.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Rear movement of controls

I do not see what kind of bike Frank is talking about. So here we go I guess. On the X bikes Cross Roads and Cross Country the floor boards are adjustable. Now on my bike the dealer modified them even more so they are moved back about as far as they can go. The right side floor board has the foot brake very close to the rear exhaust pipe. The rear of the foot brake lever is if I remember correctly , is about 1/4" from actually contacting the rear exhaust header pipe. .... Now a few months ago I actually put some short if you will (rear sets) bolted to the rear of the floor boards. I made them out of the rubber shift peg/brake peg from Victory. I made them slightly adjustable. It is just another place to rest my heal or I can move the ball of my foot onto them. Somewhere on this site are some pictures I believe I posted up. Did not seem much interest in them. I like them. I think most people think WTF are those for. Remember it can be fun and a pain to make the bike your own. If you can not buy what you want, make it yourself or have it made.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speed blue I,m not sure if Your post was referring to me. If so Sorry for not making clear the bike I have. I have a 07 vegas with forward controls. I see no way of relocating to the rear. Any help would be appreciated. Checked with local dealer in ST PETE FL. he had nothing.

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
@NOEMTZ
do you have any info ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Just did a google search with part #2880250-658 had luck . Part is listed to fit 2017 octane .
Maybe they are interchangeable .. Coz vics use Allll The same parts anyway ... As a sample i made my jackpot into a hammer front end, all fits perfectly ...

https://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=106241

≠========

https://www.thevog.net/threads/victory-jp-foot-pegs-moved-rearward.11391/

=========

http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/victory-black-rearward-control-relocation-kit-chrome-image-shown-2876489-266-part.html

=========

=========
Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was a post that had a link to rearward controlls that was a complete kit shifting linkage and everything needed to move back. I can not find it Help please repost it Ty Frank in Florida

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I,very seen a post mentioning rearward movement. When using the links on said post all lead to moving forward. Am I missing something?
Hi Frank,
I just bought an 03 Vegas and then put 2013 Victory Judge pedals on it and it moved the pegs back 5 inches. What year bike do you have? The rear ward controls that I think you pictured are for the Octane model. I don't think they will work with a Vegas.

I searched this forum and the other one for months trying to read up and understand. Depending on what you have, I may be able to help you move them back 2 inches. I got my pegs on eBay that got 3 sets on an estate sale. I was only interested in the Judge brackets. Happy to help you if I can.

Curt
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Frank,
Pardon the delay. I don't check every day. Please email or call.

Can you take a picture of each side like I did and provide them? I can and will provide more info from what I found. Happy to help.

Curt
[email protected]
(757) 753-4000

1 - 20 of 21 Posts