Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a never titled 2014 Vision Tour. Where do I purchase the cable for I Pod connection other than the dealer, please ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can purchase the IPOD connector cable just about anywhere. I got mine at WALMART but I know that most places like Amazon or Best Buy carry them. I would suggest that you only buy APPLE brand as some have had issues with the off brand connectors.

--------------------------------------------------------------
2013 Cross Country Tour
Boardwalk Blue

·
Registered
209 Posts
does such a cable allow charging of the ipod?

·
13,003 Posts
if you get the cable from vic it will charge and your ipod and your radio buttons will lit you skip songs

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found a standard connector cord already installed in the glove compartment. It does not work with the bike controls. I'll ask the dealer about one Saturday when I get my 500 mile service done.

·
13,003 Posts
I found a standard connector cord already installed in the glove compartment. It does not work with the bike controls. I'll ask the dealer about one Saturday when I get my 500 mile service done.
if you found the single pin plug that comes with the bike you can play songs but you'll have NO control. You have to but the 30 pin connector for a 100 bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts