Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group shot of a few projects I'm working on.

From our L to R:

2001 "C" with Freedom motor, custom paint.
2000 "SC" with Kingpin wheel kit, paint, lots of powdercoat and lots of small custom touches
2001 "C" with 114" Freedom motor, Freedom harness, diamond cut everything, custom paint
2000 "SC" My own bike, Front end kit running 08+ Kingpin forks, Kingpin billet wheels, much more to come.

Plans to come: Rake out the bagger with a custom Kewlmetal/VicShop hybrid front end. Install a hi-compression 100/6 in my SC Project.

I work on all years of Vics and love them all, but I really love the old bikes!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Awesome! wish I was close by, If I would stop putting money in to mine I could afford a payment on a new one lol.:D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awesome! wish I was close by, If I would stop putting money in to mine I could afford a payment on a new one lol.:D
Im going to have to get another one just to have time to work on my TC...

Great looking stable Vic! I too really like the older bikes.... Thinking of a Vision loosing the tour trunk for my all purpose so I have time to really start working on my TC and MAYBE pick up a 2nd project as well.. hehehe Im going to have to get a 2nd job if I keep this up!

·
Registered
352 Posts
How hard is it to put a freedom engine in the '01? I truly want to keep my bike but not sure if its worth the amount of money and time it'll take to swap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts