Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raining today so I thought i would take another shot at installing my mra shield. i was not happy with the handle bar mounts that came with the kit so I did it a little differently.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Nice

Looks good. I have had one since Christmas on my XRs. Much less head buffeting than the stock CrossRoads Victory windshield for me. So I have a few thousand miles on mine. How long have you had yours on the bike and what do you think of it, are you happy? Still happy with mine. Some people do not like the looks of mine,say it is to small for th bike,etc., so what I like it. I got the one with the adjustable spoiler on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vegas with MRA windscreen

Hey Unicorn,
So its been a few months you have had the MRA windscreen on, can you tell us how its working for you? I have pretty much decided on getting the same MRA windscreen, but can't decided to get tinted or clear. From the pics, it looks like yours is clear not tinted - any regrets not getting tinted?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Unicorn,
So its been a few months you have had the MRA windscreen on, can you tell us how its working for you? I have pretty much decided on getting the same MRA windscreen, but can't decided to get tinted or clear. From the pics, it looks like yours is clear not tinted - any regrets not getting tinted?

I am liking it a lot. Took a couple of adjustments as far as location and tilt- but I have zero buffeting. Clear was my personal choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts