Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just got my 2013 Boardwalk and wanted to join the elite riders of Victory. Looking forward to learning more about this bike. I also have an I dian Roadmaster trike that I enjoy riding.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome to the group. I was quite fond of the Boardwalk and thought it was comfy (didn't much care for the handlebars personally. If I didn't want my full dresser, I likely would have bought one.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Welcome from the left coast. Where are you?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hi everyone, I just got my 2013 Boardwalk and wanted to join the ELITE riders of Victory. Looking forward to learning more about this bike. I also have an I dian Roadmaster trike that I enjoy riding.
ELITE - I like that!! You may enter and be recognized! We won't even hold the Indian trike against you, in fact please share pictures of both rides. We are tied to Indian via parentage though lots of us are not very happy about it, Indian will always be the stepchild in some eyes and it better not get too big for its britches because Victory will always be the big brother. Remember that rule and we'll all get along just dandy :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts