Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, new to the Victory bikes, I just bought a brand new 2007 Jackpot Premium (chrome wheels, frorks, controls,risers, and HID headlight) leftover. Previously I had a 2004 Suzuki Maurader 1600 and and 2002 American Ironhorse Ranger 107 S&S. I was going to settle for a Harley to be part of the "in" crowd but there wasn't anything I really wanted except the Screamin Eagles that were $25-$30k. I think I am on the right track with Victory, all the owners I have talked to are very happy with them.:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations on your new steed. You gonna love the 'Pot. Had my Pin for just over 12 months. The honeymoon isn't over yet!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hello, new to the Victory bikes, I just bought a brand new 2007 Jackpot Premium (chrome wheels, frorks, controls,risers, and HID headlight) leftover. Previously I had a 2004 Suzuki Maurader 1600 and and 2002 American Ironhorse Ranger 107 S&S. I was going to settle for a Harley to be part of the "in" crowd but there wasn't anything I really wanted except the Screamin Eagles that were $25-$30k. I think I am on the right track with Victory, all the owners I have talked to are very happy with them.:)
Here is my 07 Jackpot......they are full of customizing potential.

Sorry for the size thing....don't know how to re-size the pics.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sweet. Very similar to mine. Are those replacement chrome calipers or ?? I want that. one suggestion: I removed the stickers from the frame down tube (in your first picture). It cleans up the look.

more pics of any other Jackpots please.... need ideas.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Sweet. Very similar to mine. Are those replacement chrome calipers or ?? I want that. one suggestion: I removed the stickers from the frame down tube (in your first picture). It cleans up the look.

I'm trying to post pictures but not having any luck.

more pics of any other Jackpots please.... need ideas.
Those are actual Brembo OEM that I had chromed. The rotors are after market. I also installed a matching monaco style rear pulley to complete the look. As for the stickers on the downtube....I need those there for state inspection......freakin laws.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you sell your backrest and luggage rack? I saw them on before you painted it on another forum. If you still have them are you interested in selling them?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Did you sell your backrest and luggage rack? I saw them on before you painted it on another forum. If you still have them are you interested in selling them?
Still have that set up....keeping it for when my wife wants to ride or when I ride out of town.
Just saw one on ebay today...maybe you can snatch that one up. Good Luck to You!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts