Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know MSRP for the 2011 is 12,500... i have never bought a new bike and now looking for the 8-ball.... do dealers move on MSRP and what should i be looking for price wise

thanks

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Re: MSRP Vegas 8-Ball

i know MSRP for the 2011 is 12,500... i have never bought a new bike and now looking for the 8-ball.... do dealers move on MSRP and what should i be looking for price wise

thanks
$12,500? For a new 2011 8-Ball? Wow! That's a great price. The base price for my 2007 8-Ball was $13.399.00. With the addition of a backrest, saddlebags, and the bag brackets, the price was over $14,000.00. So $12,500.00 for a 2011 8-Ball with the 106 ci engine and 6-speed gearbox is a great price IMHO.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello all - I am new to the Victory family and my first purchase was a 2011 Vegas 8 Ball.

I picked her up for $10,995.00 after the rebate. I added the passenger seat, passenger pegs and the Stage 1 swept kit - total price out the door just over $14K after taxes.

Here she is - of course before the pipes - :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello all - I am new to the Victory family and my first purchase was a 2011 Vegas 8 Ball.

I picked her up for $10,995.00 after the rebate. I added the passenger seat, passenger pegs and the Stage 1 swept kit - total price out the door just over $14K after taxes.

Congratulations on the bike. That thing is sweeeeeeet. thumb up
Just when I'm about ready to go over to HD and look again (and they would knock off $1k on their bikes up here) you posted up what I really want. cheers

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
You can buy them for $11K. Look for the $1K off just for taking the demo ride as part of the fuel it trailer tour as well. They may take that $1K directly off the bike rather than accessories to help you get to the $1K price point. If your military you can get an ADDITIONAL $1K off the lowest price.

·
Registered
567 Posts

thanks
Last year I bought a New 2010 Vegas (Not 8 Ball) for $12000. And to me was worth every penny of it....sometimes you do get what you pay for......wac

·
Registered
17 Posts

Congrats for the new Vegas 8Ball, it is good deal, and your stuff is looking awesome, I must say that can you share some more pictures of your bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts