Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ridden recently that knows if the road is completely paved yet or not? I've the mountain several times in my life but never ridden up on the bike. Their website does not say and after many calls, no one ever picks up the phone. Just curious if you guys could better tell me what I'm getting into with this. And yeah I know to plan for ever changing weather. Our group wants to hit this one day during bike week in NH this year.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's all I was looking for. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Has anyone ridden recently that knows if the road is completely paved yet or not? I've the mountain several times in my life but never ridden up on the bike. Their website does not say and after many calls, no one ever picks up the phone. Just curious if you guys could better tell me what I'm getting into with this. And yeah I know to plan for ever changing weather. Our group wants to hit this one day during bike week in NH this year.
I was up it in 2010 on my Star. The only thing that made it squirrelly is the fact that we were loaded to within 10# of GVWR (going up only, down was cool.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Did the climb 2 months ago with Booty68 , its still dirt for a mile at the top .....Sketchy **** to say the least .:crzy:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sketchy is a good way to describe that road! Rode mine to the top yesterday. Visibility was about 40 ft at the top, made it real interesting

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Bike looks sleek without the trunk on it Brian . Did you get good and winded going up those stairs LOL ! My friend Booty was gasping for air , but he is a smoker . Thin air up there ! Its also tough to see in the clouds !

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did the ride last June it was awesome and scary all in one.. If I didn't get stuck behind a guy on an h-d going 5mph I woulda felt better. when not foggy you have breathtaking views.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts