Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the guys at coastal victory, murrells inlet s.c, tim, dave, and rusty added some modified muffliers to my ride, they gut them out and spot weld a cherry boom inside, disconnect 02, and the sound is great, we allso added a little bling, crown tip ends and replaced cheese wedges, all from hotvic.com bike  parts 002.jpg

bike  parts 001.jpg well off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Tips look great except for where they say HotVic on them, that would drive me up the wall.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Tips look great except for where they say HotVic on them, that would drive me up the wall.
I wouldn't mind giving them a plug as I motor down the road. I think they make our Vics into some great looking machines. I give the Ness's props for their initial design work into the Vics, but most of their "customizing" work looks way over the top to me. These HotVic guys have some really good taste for riders who want something more original without their bike's looking so ostentatious IMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
The mods look great! thumb up

·
Registered
250 Posts
I wouldn't mind giving them a plug as I motor down the road. I think they make our Vics into some great looking machines. I give the Ness's props for their initial design work into the Vics, but most of their "customizing" work looks way over the top to me. These HotVic guys have some really good taste for riders who want something more original without their bike's looking so ostentatious IMHO.
I didnt think the Ness family had anything to do with the actual "design" of the Vics...I thought that was Micheal Song's job...anyway yes! HotVic has some very cool stuff..your scoot is looking good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mods

o yea hotvic has lots more cool stuff i hope to get in time, i do wish i was smart enough to put the sound of the new mufflers on hear, cost about 300 but i think well worth it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those look pretty slick! Been to Coastal Victory a couple times while in MB on vacation just to have a peek at the bikes and they've always been very helpful and full of knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts