2. Leon Russell
3. Beatles
4. Eric Clapton
5. Jimmy Buffett

·
Registered
257 Posts
Radio

I listen to the wind when I ride. I am in sales and at the end of the day I just want a long quiet ride listening to the wind in my face.

But, I do love Pandora for music. cheers

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I thoroughly enjoy my XR's stereo system when either in town or on the open road. Those pipes sure produce some lovely sounds. No monthly fees, no download costs, nothing to plug in, no batteries to charge, no fading signals and no noise pounding in my ears from speakers irritating me and bystanders.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I do have Pandora but don't use it. I have all "riding" songs I like downloaded so I just put it on random and hit play. I never have to listen to a song I don't like and I have enough on there to listen for about 18 hours straight without hearing the same song twice.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Another thread got me thinking about music while riding

Favorite Pandora stations

1. Under Pressure radio
2. Leon Russell
3. Beatles
4. Eric Clapton
5. Jimmy Buffett
I have a Zumo with XM.

On XM, I like:

1: Outlaw Country
2: Bluesville
3. Ozzysboneyard
4. Classicrewind
5. Classicvinyl

I also have a flash card loaded with a ton of stuff. I'm mostly a fan of 70's tunes. Haven't really seen a major improvement in the modern alternatives that simply sample the old songs over a drum machine between some idiot trying to be clever by gruffly grunting phrases that he stole from a rhyming dictionary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts