Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a stock v92c seat knows the pain in the butt feeling after about an hour. I've always wanted to get a new seat, but who could cough up that much money. Yesterday I dropped my seat off at a place called the tailored hide, a custom leather shop by me, and today I picked it back up. New pro pad gel insert and shaved down stock padding! Wow what a difference!! 150$ all in and it feels great. It took the sharp curve off the rear so I'm it sits a little flatter. Can't wait for the king run this weekend to try it out on a longer ride!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks pretty much the same otherwise I would have posted some pics lol... same cover and everything, just a little lower on the back and a little higher on the front.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Good to hear you found a workaround that actually works for you! Too many people wait for fixes (I.e. vendor built items) instead of going to a shop that is fully capable of making a seat just as comfortable for much less $$.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rolled for about 2 hours today and totally love it. Even with the 100+ degree temps it is great! My cheeks weren't sweating, and I sat more upright. With the big curve cut out of the rear, my tail bone no longer curves under... very nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts