Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking the Mustang Vintage will fit with the lock and ride passenger backrest but before I throw the dough I wanted to make damn sure so if anyone can assure me it will fit I would appreciate it.

Also, can I use a Utopia drivers backrest in the Mustang Seat slot or do I have to blow some more coin and buy the Mustang drivers backrest? Any help is always appreciated!

Have a wonderful Father's Day!!

2012 Victory Cross Roads.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Your expression, “throw the dough”, made me smile. In Spanish, (tirar la masa) to throw the dough is a euphemism for taking a dump. As to your question, I have no answer.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Good one. Call Mustang

Good one BenD! Personally for the money you are thinking of spending I would call the Mustang factory. They want you to buy their seat! I am sure they would try and answer your questions.-----I personally need a seat for my XR and I have noticed some of the sites say that certain Mustang seats will not fit the XR, but they fit the XC. Does not make since to me, but that is how they list them. My seat on my bike has been recovered once already and it is starting to fall apart again. Sucks the quality on these seats sucks. Had a few old JAP bikes that were way older and the seats lasted longer. I know the Az sun is hard on stuff also, but still the cover ought to hold up longer I think. .... I know I am a cheap a$$e I do not feel like spending $400+ dollars on a seat. My seat will probably be in multiple pieces before I fork the money out for one! I will get one, down the road.
wac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts