Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my Mustang seat on my 13 for a couple days and have tried it a little. Still stiff as any new saddle is but I think it is going to be great.

Compared to the stock seat it is much less bowl like. The Mustang is more flat and doesnt hug you like the stocker. This gives me a more free feeling which I like.

What really surprised me was the room it gave my gentleman sausage and buddies. The stock seat has a more pronounced rise that evidently cramped my boys. Going from the stocker to the Mustang is like going from briefs to boxers. Reminds me of the Aching Testicles thread and maybe Mustang is that guys answer.

The wife has yet to ride but just from the test fit she said she liked it. Though is appears thinner than the stocker she said it felt bigger. I believe that is again because of the more flat profile. She is also much happier with the Mustang driver backrest. While the Utopia is better I think I will be happy with the Mustang.

Also while it was off I wrapped the front panel. In the pic it looks grey in person it is gloss black. The flash was making it grey.

The white stuff on the saddle is bug guts, not a seat defect or damage.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was interested, I was very interested . . . then I lost interest, when I read this on Mustang's site:

Note: Will not fit with the Vision Street Trunk Panel installed in place of the trunk.

What's the deal?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was interested, I was very interested . . . then I lost interest, when I read this on Mustang's site:

Note: Will not fit with the Vision Street Trunk Panel installed in place of the trunk.

What's the deal?
Yea, I saw that too. I wasn't deterred by it though since my 13 Vision it was going on gets to stay in Tour mode.

I didn't try to fit it on the Street. Looking back at it I should have since I had both saddles off. I was just too excited and got it all on as fast as I could. I trust the info is correct as I saw it listed on every product description.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog Now I'm glad I talked you into the Mustang :wink Looks great and many happy miles

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Logged about 180 miles today on the new saddle with the wife. She and I both liked it. She did say on the ride out the seat was stiff but it was her first time in it so that is to be expected. Each way was almost 90 miles and took about 1.5 hours each way.

Starting the day with back pain I was very happy that it hurt less by the time we got to where we were going. On the way home I was in complete comfort with no tailbone issues or hurting back.

I said this seat was like going from briefs to boxers but it could also be said it is like going from a bucket seat to a bench. I'm really liking it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The seat looks really good and seems to be more low profile. It sorta looks like how I had my corbin shaped. If I was in the market for a new seat I would totally consider the Mustang brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts