Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of months or so ago I decided to give one of the Mutazu windshields a try due to the $79 (shipped) price tag on ebay.

I can say it does a nice job of directing the wind with the recurve/flip at the top. I installed it without the Madstad brackets being the curious type and all. Functionally I like it and would love to recommend it but I can't for one simple reason.

It's both inexpensive and cheap. It scratches way too easily. I think I will end up painting the inside of it to give the bike a custom look and to hide the many scratches it will have from cleaning it with a clean micro-fiber towel and the same stuff I always use on all the windshields I've tried; Lucas Slick Mist quick detailer.

So once again I learned you get what you pay for (generally). If you plan on painting your shield anyway; this might be a good one to get to see if you like it like that.

I'll likely keep it for my winter shield and go back to the VStream I've been running for years in the summer.

Sorry, no pic on my bike, but the link in the first paragraph will take you to their website.

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts