537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Registered
436 Posts
They did not invite Californians!! :eek :laugh

Guess I can't blame em!

Would be a heck of a long haul for a weekend. But, I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip...Would love to see all the toys!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Only a couple of hours from me but I usually don't attend events where I have to pay to hang out with other riders. Looks like they want $15 for that privelage. I would rather put that money in my tank and ride my Victory than pay to sit around and talk about it and look at other Polaris products.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only a couple of hours from me but I usually don't attend events where I have to pay to hang out with other riders. Looks like they want $15 for that privelage. I would rather put that money in my tank and ride my Victory than pay to sit around and talk about it and look at other Polaris products.
Not trying to defend cost, because I don't know what costs (if any) are incurred. I just look at it as an opportunity to meet other riders in mass and check out multiple product lines. I figure the gas, motel and weekend price are well worth it for a getaway...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this replacing the Maggie Valley Victory Rally that runs in the fall?
No idea..... I guess it depends on who was organizing it. Might be same person???

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rally last year was the North Carolina Victory Rally. It just happened to be in Maggie Valley. It was put on by the BRVR (Blue Ridge Victory Riders?). If and where they have another one will be up to them. The new rally is put on by Maggie Valley Rallies (MVR). All they do is organize events in Maggie Valley, so if this first one shows promise, they will continue. They very well might have seen the success of the BRVR's event last year and decided to create one with the 3 Polaris lines.

No idea..... I guess it depends on who was organizing it. Might be same person???
Is this replacing the Maggie Valley Victory Rally that runs in the fall?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts