Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the time has come to quit fiddling around. After the Lloydz upgrades on the Vision last sep I finally decided to leave her alone and keep the TC for the mods and fun stuff. I can't bring myself to sell it so got to bring her up to date. Talked with half crazy and Lloyd so without getting crazy I put my twelve month plan together and made step one happen today.
The V92 will be getting her torque tube intake this spring in place of the Ness Bigsucker and after talking to Lloydz today my 101 big bore, PCIII, and nit kit are tagged for this fall after ridin season is over.
Stage 1 exhaust will stay on, just not sold on the D&Ds
Clutch getting swapped out and undecided if I am staying with the OD pulley or not
I decided not to put the the lowers back on and will not be installing the trunk and bat wing i picked up for it. Will be selling that on a sep thread or pm me if interested. Instead will either leave the mustang seat and rack on for a two up look but still thinking about soloizing it. Either way sticking with the shield but will be trimming 2" off it.
Dropping 1" with the lowering clevis for the rear.
Going to strip and buff the forks and keep the wire spoke wheels and top the front with a set of drag bars loosing the risers.

So that's the rough outline. I know we picked up some new TC owners over the past few months so thought you all might be interested. Will be posting pics as it begins. Looking forward to next spring when the new version of the TC rolls out. Safe ridin all

Tim

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went with a big bore 101 kit he had there as I'm getting a pretty good deal on the build. I fixed my typo. To help compensate I'm going to drop 20 pounds off the rider! I hope. Lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sounds like a plan, not sure if I would like the drag bars, had them on my bike when I bought it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts