1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,239 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This bike had 6400 miles on it. The previous owner was an older gentlemen that traded it in for a Indian. It was great to see so many Vic owner at the dealership in Myrtle Beach that had nothing but great things to say about their bike. Well it's about 45 degree out now, so time to ride before the next cold front sweeps in lol!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
One hell of a first bike mate- congrats, and stay safe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah hopefully this will be my last bike for awhile. I figured to go for the gusto on a bike that I really want, and learn as I go on it. I have been on bikes before and taken the MSF course. I just got back from a quick 30 miler to the store. I could have went to the store a mile away, but I'm quickly discovering life is more fun on two wheels!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nice looking ride ! I thought I had the only black 11 XC around Lol. Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice,Congrats

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Do not underestimate the world of hurt that a bike is ready to dish out. I too didn't fiddle around with smaller displacement bikes. I was young though and I bounced. Even then, young man bounces leave souvenirs that old men get to put up with. A pedal bike can kill you. A 106 inch machine can kill you more.

Not trying to scare you off. Err on the side of caution. Enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts