Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 2002 v92tc , I made a few small changes, I painted out in blue the bottom part of the windshield. added two small red led to the lic. plate and on the back side of the hinge on the bags, kinda like clearance lights. looks good at dusk and at night , and that is why i put them on.i put a 9 light led in the tail light,bright now! I put on a mp3 player and speakers , amp is in the bag. tool bag on the back rest. took off the cheeze wedges. eagle key head.some 4" risers. This winter i am going to fab my own bag guards and fender tip then have them chromed
s

Anyway , I hope you all have a good day and ride safe! cheers

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
Your bike is looking fantastic! Much better than when it was new. I like the hinge lights but kinda like the cheese wedge on the right side. Probably 'cause I'm an old HD guy and I'm use to seeing a carb or something there.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
You did a great job on her. Looks Great!!!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
She looks great.

FYI if you want to shine up that gas cap. Get some Masters Formula from Cycleops. In less than 2 minutes it will look like chrome. Here is a pic of a customers bike that I accidentally polished out his gas cap. Took all of 3 or 4 minutes!!

It will make the blue lettering really pop!!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gas cap

Man that looks great , I went to the garage and all I had was never dull...looks alot beter but I have to get me some of that!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The led in the hinges I bought at a local electronic store , about 3.00$,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gobeaves,

How about a quick tutorial containing what, where and how to install those LED's in the bag hinges!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
led hinge install

I took the hinge off and went to the local electronics store. they usually have pull out drawers with an asst. of leds small bulbs ect. I found one that had a threaded base and would fit in that area. drilled the hole in the hinge small hole thru the bag and fender, you may opt. to run wire a different way , I connected it to the run wire in the tail light housing. put some black silicone round the holes , done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts