Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
That looks really good with the Tri-pro pipe. That's one of my favorite looking pipes. I wish I could hear one in person.
How do you like the sound of it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sounds pretty good now that I cut about half of the baffle out. The whole cone was a baffle. It is kind of a hot rod sound deep and throaty not just loud.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It sounds pretty good now that I cut about half of the baffle out. The whole cone was a baffle. It is kind of a hot rod sound deep and throaty not just loud.
Any side effects to cutting out the baffle? Popping, backfire, anything? I have the Tri Pro too and I am a little disappointed with the sound. I don't want obnoxiously loud, just a little more rumble will do. Roughly how much louder is it? TIA

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has a occasional backfire on hard decel not much at all. I started it without any baffle in it and it wasn't that loud the only reason I put any back in was for the transition out of the pipe. The baffle necks both pipes down to a 1 3/4 pipe thats the part I cut out. I like the sound of it now it's deep and throaty.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bike looks great. Picking one up myself next weekend. Can't wait! Sickest looking bike out there that you can buy stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I'm currently building my license plate side mount and waiting for my LED turn signals to come in I will post more pics when done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice looking bike (and pipes) Instgatr!! thumb up

Did you do the install yourself? Was there any frame cutting involved (like with RPW 2-into-1's)?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worked the pipes in on my deal when I purchased it. Those are the pipes that victory is selling on their web site. No frame cutting either

1 - 14 of 14 Posts