Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wow I never thought that a JP would look so incredible as a bagger. Yours is simply beautiful. Nice job.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yea man thats bad-ass.

You wouldn't happen to have a gallery with pics of your inner fairing set up you could show me would you? I'd really like to see it, I'm planning on going with WOC too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Im workin on it to covert pics....thx ....
the WOC is actually a nice fairing for the JP fits like a glove........up grade :not cheap tho..I went with my own choice of spk's and stereo 4- 5.25 and 2- 6x9's with an 1000watt amp this thing Rocks ...:) clear , crisp sound betta than a home stereo...lol....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
late reply......yup in the bags facing eachother verses up front facing the wind...betta sounds...thought about putting a 10 inch woofer but it would be a waste of $ woofers onbikes only sound good when its just sitting pretty ...i ride :) 6x9's sound good with more than enough thump.... get a really good amp and some top of the line speakers to handle the wattage (mines a 1000watts) and you'll love the clean crisp sounds....lol...

·
Registered
931 Posts
I ran a reckless fairing on my Royal Star. Best thing I ever did.

Nice jackpot

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
reply on bags

Looks great...What bags and brackets are those? Thank you.
Hey there Kelticknotts,
actually there ol'sckool harley bags with harley brackets slightly on the thinner side jus bcuz the rear is already wide ( cuz I still split lanes in heavy traffic:)
could've went with Gatorsbags so I can stow more stuff but it didnt look right with xlrg bags....I was gonna get xtended bags but that woulda took away some of my lean on the cornering....

Thanks for liking it.... "bsafe and ride hard"

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm considering putting bags on my bike but hate the idea of buying ones and not liking them or a nightmare to put on,etc...I like the look of yours and actually some cheapo ones I've seen...again, just hate to pull the trigger on a waste....haha...Like I don't do that enough..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts