Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, it comes down to either the (highly modified...translated "too much money invested) Vrod or my beloved Victory. Wife and son voted for the Harley so the Jackpot has to go. Specs are below:

-Absolutely immaculate "as-new" showroom condition 2012 Victory Jackpot. The ONLY defect is a small tear in the rubber piece underneath the leg stand.
-Not a single scratch (not even on the chrome). Never been down.
-It comes with Neutral Assist function.
-Maintained and serviced at local authorized Victory dealership. http://www.ferrarasvictory.com/
-Complete service and Amsoil oil changed at 1520 miles. Odometer is at 1920 as of this am.
-Never seen rain. Wax and wipe down after each use.
-Two keys and books.
-Mileage will change as I will continue to ride when weather permitting.
-The only mods are 300 Metz tire on Arlen Ness 18x10.5 Victory wheel and license plate relocator to the side. Still have original rear wheel/tire with 1500 miles (come with bike). There are 400 plus miles on the Metz 300 tire. Stage 1 Exhaust installed by factory.
-Buyer is responsible for pickup. I will assist with transportation but you could easily ride it home from coast to coast.
-If you are local or nearly, I strongly suggest you come and inspect it for yourself. I got a new work assignment in DC and Chicago so I travel incessantly. Please coordinate with me in advance.

Price: $12,950.

It's also listed on Ebay as auction. Link below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191551663208?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_409wt_1264

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
The bike is gorgeous man, I hate that you have to sell it. If you don't mind me asking, who is the rear led signal from?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Damm- that's a real bummer Spectrader. Hope to see you back soon man.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Very nice bike; especially at this price with the mileage, year, and the sweet 300 back tire!

Someone will be getting nice ride for sure.

JP!: Those are MBW turn signals. Sure cleans it up nice, Eh!

http://www.mbwmotorcycle.com/products/jackpot.html

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Your bike, your family, your choice but man sell the Harley instead. You'll be much happier.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your bike, your family, your choice but man sell the Harley instead. You'll be much happier.
Hi Dan,

LOL.... Ditto:). I enjoy riding the Vic more than the Vrod but spent a lot of money and time into modding the Harley that I'll never get back. Besides, my 10yrs old brags about riding in the Batmobile w/ Dad so I don't have the heart to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Thanks, bro and thanks for being such class act alone with the rest of the community here. Thus, I'm not leaving the forum:).
That's good news Brother , your pretty classy yourself !cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts