Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are leaving a light on the loop just before the bridge, when somebody changes lanes. Kenny is in front and Mark is behind him and I am beside Mark. Harley cuts in front of Kenny and his Heritage so Kenny is on the brakes hard. Mark then is on the brakes only he is close to the curb and his front tire locks in sand and gravel and slides down right in front of me. So I stop in the middle of the road and help him and his Kawasaki Verseys up hoping traffic does not run us over on the 5 lane road. Mark is fine with a small bit of road rash, but we still have a day to ride and his left foot peg and shifter is broke and the mount is cast aluminum. With a trip to Lowes for a drill bit, washers, saw GATE HINGE and a few bolts, we worked in the motel parking lot till 9 pm and we are ready to go. Thought about entering it in a show as a theme bike and call it the Gate Keeper. One picture is the right side and what it should look like and the other is the left side with the "Redneck Engineering".

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Glad your friend wasn't hurt bad also not much damage to the bike glad it is still rideable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts