Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out these dogs!

They need no food, don't pee or ****, don't need vets, can leave them alone for extended periods of time, non-shedding hypoallergenic .... but they will cost many times more than your "average" dog.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/M8YjvHYbZ9w?rel=0

·
Registered
536 Posts
Check out these dogs!

They need no food, don't pee or ****, don't need vets, can leave them alone for extended periods of time, non-shedding hypoallergenic .... but they will cost many times more than your "average" dog.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/M8YjvHYbZ9w?rel=0
definitely cool, specially mount something like a shotgun on its back for guard dog duty...
just watch out if it tries to hump your leg... :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Why does a part of me think that's just f'ing creepy.

·
Registered
784 Posts
:I agree:
A .30 cal Gatling would make for good home protection, but it doesn't look like much of a companion. wac

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yeah.. I'll agree with this as well.. They just creep me the hell out..

Give it 50-60 years.. Those things will be carrying the kid's ZoPods to school for 'em.. :eek:

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Ya think that's creepy...how about those automatons cars? Has anybody ever considered what can possible go wrong?

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Ya think that's creepy...how about those automatons cars? Has anybody ever considered what can possible go wrong?
Skynet. cheers

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Because it is....Welcome to yet another chapter in "more and better ways to control and kill people"

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Because it is....Welcome to yet another chapter in "more and better ways to control and kill people"
....and we are so good at doing that. :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts