Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Its a JATO bottle? Full of Mexican Jumping Beans?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish!

No, just a swingarm bag filled with my insurance card, wallet, and phone. But I am about to place an order with Lloydz and should see some real hp increases in the next month.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I suggest deadcreekcycles.com
They're making a solid solo bag mount I helped them design and prototype. No bouncy bouncy on the swingarm. Solid mounted to the frame. Works with a bunch of bags with a flat back face.

Use promo victorysolo and he'll know I referred you.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1401140915.635129.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1401141028.151052.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
295 Posts
I suggest deadcreekcycles.com
They're making a solid solo bag mount I helped them design and prototype. No bouncy bouncy on the swingarm. Solid mounted to the frame. Works with a bunch of bags with a flat back face.

Use promo victorysolo and he'll know I referred you.

View attachment 79234
View attachment 79242

Can I ask what seat is on your bike? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That was a Corbin Hollywood Solo

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Loved it. Far far better than stock. Does bring you forward slightly but much better weight distribution, thigh support and shape. No tailbone suffering like stock. Warning it is a Corbin so it is hard as a rock by design. If you want softer go mustang but mustang will sit higher and further back.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Loved it. Far far better than stock. Does bring you forward slightly but much better weight distribution, thigh support and shape. No tailbone suffering like stock. Warning it is a Corbin so it is hard as a rock by design. If you want softer go mustang but mustang will sit higher and further back.

Thanks again. I wish I'd been I the market for one when you had yours for sale.

One more question. Was the seat a tight fit at the tank? Did it rub/squeak against the tank?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I haven't put it on the dyno yet, but I'm thinking it will add at least 4-5hp :ltr:
I know this post was forever ago but where did you find that bag?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts