Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow is my first run, Im doing a Covered Bridge run in Preble county Ohio. Should be fun, ends with a blues fest in Eaton Ohio. Ill post pics sometime when i get back. Wish me luck

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Well tomorrow is my first run, Im doing a Covered Bridge run in Preble county Ohio. Should be fun, ends with a blues fest in Eaton Ohio. Ill post pics sometime when i get back. Wish me luck
So, how was your first run? wac

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The run was great met alot of great people, was over 1000 bikes that did the run. Couple observations, I can tell id rather just be with a smaller group of people out cruising, the speed up slow down stuff isnt for me. Im def not an experienced driver by any means but some people scare the **** out of me. I saw two people drop their bikes, one was a girl that had no business on the big hog she was driving and got bound up under the first covered bridge, the other a guy dumped his bike in the gravel right next to me because of coming in so hot. Luckily no one was hurt. Other than that i had a good time. some pics below of the some of the stops then end, they had some nice bikes there. Wasnt too many Victorys, that being said my bike had alot of people scratching their heads followed up with some great compliments.

Me heading out, the mask was great I ate no bugs, so far only ate one since riding and it was pretty fowl haha

Really liked this one

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The run was great met alot of great people, was over 1000 bikes that did the run.
Awesome! I had no idea bikes were so popular in Eaton. :D

Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Grats on your first run, nice pics. I like the little planet shot, I'll post ya a tutorial help ya with better outcome

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grats on your first run, nice pics. I like the little planet shot, I'll post ya a tutorial help ya with better outcome

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah i have some good ones, this one was hard because everyone was constantly moving around and it was super bright.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What model and year do you have? Great pictures...looks like a good time.
2013 Vegas 8 Ball

Awesome! I had no idea bikes were so popular in Eaton. :D

Thanks for the update.
Yeah well the bikes were from all over the place apparently there were over 3000 bikes on the run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts