Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

My name is Mike and I'm from Ontario, Canada.

I just picked up my new bike on the 24th, a 2013 Zach Ness Cross Country .... Merry Christmas to me!

This is my first ever "new" ride .... I never knew an odometer started with less than 4 digits on it lol.

Being from the great white north I get to spend the next 3-4 months drooling on it waiting for riding season to come again!

Looking forward to reading through the forums and learning more about my new ride.

:ride:

Mike

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. When you finally get a chance to ride after the white stuff is gone…Ride Safe!! Enjoy your XC, I love mine!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Really looking forward to the new season.

Scotchbriar I looked at your album; the windshield mount is interesting. Looks like it has raised the stock shield a couple of inches? Is it adjustable so you can raise or lower it to suit? Or does it only have 1 position option?

Where abouts in Manitoba are you Hockeyref? It's been a few years since I've been through, but I come to the Kenora and Lake of the Woods area every fall.

Mike

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm an hour south of Winnioeg so about 3 hours west of Kenora-went thru that area last summer heading down to Lake Superior and down the Mississippi River as far as Idaho. Some nice roads out your way

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
HockeyRef…it is a Madstad bracket. I can use the stock windshield or the Cee Baileys that I have on right now. Yes, I can raise the windshield, by sliding it up and down the bracket and change the angle by tilting it forward or backward. The pictures show the bracket all the way down and tilted all the way back.

I really had buffeting problems with my XC. The Madstad bracket took away most of issue. However, the ness lowers finished off any remaining buffeting problems. Great ride now with just the right amount of wind.

Link to Madstad:

http://www.madstad.com

·
13,185 Posts
ZNess-CC-073
read your owners book special the part on how to check the oil.
You can do oil changes your self and save some money.
Hope you can share a photo of your new bike.
Happy Trails

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I finally got a chance to snap a few pics of my ride. Unfortunately this is where it will stay until spring :(

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
sweet ride,just dont polish all the chrome off of it
waiting for the winter to end.thumb up

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Be careful with drooling. Saliva is salty and you don't want any on your wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts