Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The side panels kept bugging me cause they were so plain compared to the rest of the bike. They were screaming for something. So I found a guy that does pinup art on water slides. They are transparent so they take on the color of the paint underneath and look like they have been on for 100 years. I love it. Just wondering what you guys think about them?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I love it! Sooo Victory.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Old school, super subtle and I LIKE IT TOOOOOO

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Trust me I don't want anyone to sugar coat it. If it looks bad let me know. Sometimes you think about something for so long you can't see it for what it really is. But I do like it. Lol.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Thanks guys. Trust me I don't want anyone to sugar coat it. If it looks bad let me know. Sometimes you think about something for so long you can't see it for what it really is. But I do like it. Lol.
Ok just because you "like it that way"

DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE SH¡T

ha ha ha ha, no mate, i like that old school stuff on a modern bike

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I like it, very subtle but still noticeable and very cool.

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Looks ok but I think you should ditch the Victory Polaris badge.
I did cos Im fkd if Im gonna advertise Polaris

Attachments

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I have the same script logo as does MBX, also wanting to get rid of that clownish looking oval one. I placed the order and while waiting its arrival, I then removed the oval badge. Damn! That bare tank looked so good, I wished I waited to order. Snce I had, I begrudgingly put it on and then added something, being a 3X cancer survivor.....
059.jpg

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is awesome looking. And congrats on beating that dreaded disease. I hope you never have to again.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
The side panels kept bugging me cause they were so plain compared to the rest of the bike. They were screaming for something. So I found a guy that does pinup art on water slides. They are transparent so they take on the color of the paint underneath and look like they have been on for 100 years. I love it. Just wondering what you guys think about them?
Love it, love , love it! But yea, remove the oval tank badge.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I have the same script logo as does MBX, also wanting to get rid of that clownish looking oval one. I placed the order and while waiting its arrival, I then removed the oval badge. Damn! That bare tank looked so good, I wished I waited to order. Snce I had, I begrudgingly put it on and then added something, being a 3X cancer survivor.....
View attachment 235473

Gonna have to call you Iron Man Ricz. Congratulations three times over and God bless you sir.

Reactions: RICZ

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
There's a guy in our car club with a business doing that waterslide stuff and its not cheap.
He was talking like $800 to do a full bike tank....ridiculous I thought!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well I decided to give a try at making my own watterslides. The tank badge needs to go so I made my own. Then I wanted to pay tribute to my lost loved ones on the back. These are test I made and will be making final ones soon. What do yall think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Thanks for that one Andre....I think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts