Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I have already show you my widered rim with 300 Metz.

Today I have mount my new handlebar with kuryakyn grips and kellermann turn signals.

More pictures came when I do something with my bike :)

Regards Håkan

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hape , any updates to share with us yet ?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No LILMAGS, I have working with my house a couple of weeks.
But I have to start soon with my Vicky.
Pictures come when I have doing some with my bike.

Happy New Year folks!!

Regards Håkan

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
What is that big thing on the back ? Is that a fender extension ?:ltr: Just kidding Hape , looks great !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its winter here in Sweden so I must wait to ride for a couple of months.
Our license plate here in Sweden is a little big, but if you get stopped by police with smaller plate it cost about 250USD :mad:

I have a issue with my turn signals, the relay dont work at all and no signal is flashing. But if I put on varning flash three signals flash. not left in front. I have check this signal directly to battery and it works fine. Anyone have tip how to fix this?
Hope you can understand my bad Swenglish :crzy:

Regards Håkan

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Swenglish, bahaha! Are they LED? Did you install load resistors? Did you do the front blinkers as well? If so the throttle side is wired reverse from the factory for some stupid reason...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys! It was reversed wires on clutch side, so now is all my flasher working :) On my last bike (M109R) I had a cobra powerpro unit and it works fantastic on this bike.
I must buy some unit for my Vicky but read about cobra powerpro, it doesnt work good on Victorys? So I think about Lloyds VFC3 instead.
Anyone had this on his bike?
Today I took out my bike for first time from my garage, but I have some fix left before first ride.

Regards Håkan

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
IMHO, power commander 5 is the only way to go with fuel management. The others will make you wish you bought the pcV in the first place. The bike looks great man!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi again guys.
Just a small update. I have mount Llloydz VFC3 and S&S airbox. Hope this works fine with my Thor system.

Regards Håkan

1 - 20 of 203 Posts