1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Cool Mods! thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

A few small mods. I love this bike. I'm thinking taller bars or risers maybe to.
Nice bike , but I would move the bag before it bashes the **** out of your front fender ......;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , that's good ... A lot of the guys that put it there come on the forum and try to deter others from wrecking their paint ... You are one of the lucky ones ....thumb up

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well , that's good ... A lot of the guys that put it there come on the forum and try to deter others from wrecking their paint ... You are one of the lucky ones ....thumb up
I sucked it up to the headlight pretty well there is even a ware spot in the bag from the headlight mounting bolt. & I've never put more then a water and some gloves in it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just picked mine up yesterday with the same pipes, what did you do with the baffles, pull em or cut em ?

If you cut em, how much? :cool:
At 1st we just cut about 3-4" off, then a couple days later I just pulled them completely.
They are easy to do just pull em if its to loud just cut them off in stages.

·
Registered
20 Posts
At 1st we just cut about 3-4" off, then a couple days later I just pulled them completely.
They are easy to do just pull em if its to loud just cut them off in stages.

Nice, I know none would be way too loud for my old ears and my HOA, was just looking for a good place to start cutting..thanks cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fire it up while u have them out. It's not as loud as you think. More of a deep tone because of the large diameter.
Then you can go in stages.
Take the fiberglass packing of.
Cut the nipple off.
The then right in front of the last ring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fire it up while u have them out. It's not as loud as you think. More of a deep tone because of the large diameter.
Then you can go in stages.
Take the fiberglass packing of.
Cut the nipple off.
The then right in front of the last ring.

Yeah, was planning on firing it up with them out, I ran vance and hines big radius on my fatboy, if it's anywhere near those or quieter i'll just leave them out.

If not i'll leave enough for the screw to grab and an inch and call that good.

I've gotta say i've really been impressed with the ride so far. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts