Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, I've had my 2011 Cross Country for about two and half months now. I've put about 5000 mile on it so for. All I can say at this point is---I LIKE it lots! I'm really looking forward to customizing the bike to my personal tastes. So far I've installed a 1" lowering like from Witchdoctor and made highway peg brackets for the forged bars. Did I say I love my new bike. If I didn't well I do. My previous bike was a 2007 Vstar 1100 classic. It was a good move up. And I really loved my vstar. The only thing I miss is that Vstar was a little quicker off the line. It doesn't compete on the superslab where I do most of my riding.

Henry

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Howdy everyone, I've had my 2011 Cross Country for about two and half months now. I've put about 5000 mile on it so for. All I can say at this point is---I LIKE it lots! I'm really looking forward to customizing the bike to my personal tastes. So far I've installed a 1" lowering like from Witchdoctor and made highway peg brackets for the forged bars. Did I say I love my new bike. If I didn't well I do. My previous bike was a 2007 Vstar 1100 classic. It was a good move up. And I really loved my vstar. The only thing I miss is that Vstar was a little quicker off the line. It doesn't compete on the superslab where I do most of my riding.

Henry
Congrats on your new XC, and welcome aboard, Henry!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome. I love when I hear someone say that not only do they like their bike but prove it by putting on some serious miles so far. Good luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
144 Posts
New Bike

Enjoy your Ride.thumb up
I really enjoy an evening ride after work.

·
Registered
634 Posts
What color's that new bike? Your impression of the VStar being quicker...real or perceived? Seems like that bike has about 58HP and 62LB FT torque. Be sure to ride safe and good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What color's that new bike? Your impression of the VStar being quicker...real or perceived? Seems like that bike has about 58HP and 62LB FT torque. Be sure to ride safe and good luck.
My Vstar was cammed with performance intakes and exhausts. I honestly believe was quicker up to probably 75 but the Vic would leave it standing after that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, and the Vic is Blue!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts