Very nice! Congratulations. thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sweet, white horse! Congrats! cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
That thing is nothing short of gorgeous. I like it. A lot!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks Great!

I like that, congratulations! cheers I think that Victory is stretching it's legs a little, making some various models to appeal to various buyers. I think they're doing well with it, except maybe the name... but hey, what's in a name anyway?
Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
That is a beautiful bike! Very classic!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is a great looking motorcycle! I got a chance to test ride one at the Demo Ride here and loved it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very nice! How do you like it so far?
I like it alot. I'm coming over from a Cross Roads. The only issues are: 1) I don't like to clean wheels/tires, so it will be a chore to clean the whitewalls and spoked wheels, 2) I'm getting use to the beach bars, not too bad, but I might change them, and 3) lack of storage (used to the large saddle bags on the cross roads and my roadglide)

·
Registered
566 Posts
I like it alot. I'm coming over from a Cross Roads. The only issues are: 1) I don't like to clean wheels/tires, so it will be a chore to clean the whitewalls and spoked wheels, 2) I'm getting use to the beach bars, not too bad, but I might change them, and 3) lack of storage (used to the large saddle bags on the cross roads and my roadglide)
Very curious what made you trade the cross roads for the BW. Just wanted something different or other reasons?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I like it alot. I'm coming over from a Cross Roads. The only issues are: 1) I don't like to clean wheels/tires, so it will be a chore to clean the whitewalls and spoked wheels,
Not at all. Spray on S100, rinse off, blow dry with an electric leaf blower.

My bikes always look showroom new, and I don't have to scrub a thing. thumb up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very curious what made you trade the cross roads for the BW. Just wanted something different or other reasons?
Actually, I posted a thread in the Cross County/Roads forum on my problems with my Cross Roads. 11 months, 6400 miles and both cylinder valve cover gaskets (that chrome cover on the top of both cylinders, i think that's what you call it) sprung a bad leak. It was like someone just poured oil straight from the bottle onto both cylinder heads. It went into the shop and all was covered under warranty (except for oil and filter). Shop thought it was bad casting. Victory agreed to replace both complete cylinders without me even asking. Problem was that there were parts delays on the front cylinder so at around 4 weeks, I decided to trade it in on the Boardwalk. Actually, at first I was really frustrated as it was like having another Harley, but after doing alot of online searches and discussing with several different dealers, it turned out to be one of those very rare problems, in fact, I don't think anyone has had the same problem.

So, I test road a couple of different models and just loved the way the white boardwalk looked.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Oh, I remeber that thread, so that makes perfect sense. Glad you're back on a vic! This one will treat you better, I'm sure thumb up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts