Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shot of my new 15" Cee Bailey's windshield (actually it's only 14.75")....but with DECALS from a local sign shot...

This shield looks OEM to me now...and NOW I can look over the shield when I need to when fog is around....but through it during normal use.

I'm a happy camper.

Wally

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually...the stock TALL windshield is 18".

·
Registered
381 Posts
I think I have a 15" C Bailey somewhere in my garage that I had on my 2011 for a while. I think I will try it out this summer. I hear what you are saying with the stock windshield, I have to almost stand on my floorboards to look over it on a foggy morning, :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
For Xmas i received the Cee Bailey's w/the Goldwing like vent in the middle and filled in lower.. 17" .

·
Registered
182 Posts
How tall are you?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
182 Posts
judging by the pictures the Cee baileys looks like the OEM but shorter? Is that correct or is it a different shape? Why couldn't you just cut down the OEM one?

I'm either going to cut mine or go with the Mastad.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
judging by the pictures the Cee baileys looks like the OEM but shorter? Is that correct or is it a different shape? Why couldn't you just cut down the OEM one?

I'm either going to cut mine or go with the Mastad.
Yes...it is the same as the OEM. My next one will be one inch shorter. Yes you could shorten it yourself. I'd prefer to have it done by someone with more expertise than I have. :D

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I'm 5'10" with a 31" inseam and my 7jurock 15" CCT shield is the perfect height for me. I can easily see over it or slouch a bit in the rain to keep dry.

I really like the stickers your local shop made. I'd like a set of those as well. It bothers me to see deab bugs caught between the shield and the brackets. Plus the brackets look better covered up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts