Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
That grill looks amazing... thumb up Can you get an orange LED behind the "Bad Ace Billet"? If you lit those up it would pull the eye to the grill and look very cool to boot..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That grill looks amazing... thumb up Can you get an orange LED behind the "Bad Ace Billet"? If you lit those up it would pull the eye to the grill and look very cool to boot..
Lol, that has been the plan all along. Ran out of time before the SEVR. But the position of the letters, the structure and even color behind the letters are all done in prep for lighting.

This was mid fab when Dave tried the concept out with lighting he had laying around.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

Lol, that has been the plan all along. Ran out of time before the SEVR. But the position of the letters, the structure and even color behind the letters are all done in prep for lighting.

This was mid fab when Dave tried the concept out with lighting he had laying around.

That is funny...cheers, It would be almost scary if you were planning the final color to be orange... :eek:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
That ride is bad ass

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is funny...cheers, It would be almost scary if you were planning the final color to be orange... :eek:
Lol. I am.

Here's something funny. I just got new tires before the rally. Maybe two miles on them tops from riding around the SEVR hotel and vendor areas. (Trailered a pair of bikes there). Spent a while trying to find the 21" tire I wanted.

While there I won these rake trees that Eric (VicBaggers) donated to the raffle. So now I'm shopping for a 23" wheel and new tire.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Lol. I am.

Here's something funny. I just got new tires before the rally. Maybe two miles on them tops from riding around the SEVR hotel and vendor areas. (Trailered a pair of bikes there). Spent a while trying to find the 21" tire I wanted.

While there I won these rake trees that Eric (VicBaggers) donated to the raffle. So now I'm shopping for a 23" wheel and new tire.

Congrats thumb up ...besides all the shopping you'll now have to do, some powder-coating will be in order too

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is a nice ride.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
Lol. I am.

If I wasn't 4-5 months out on my 21 I'd buy that one from you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
If I wasn't 4-5 months out on my 21 I'd buy that one from you.
Howard, whereas most do metal CNC stuff my specialty is high performance plastics. Plan on doing new custom speaker grills, cheese wedges, gauge bezels, grilles where the yeti mod goes and other stuff. If interested in gettting all of it just holler. The wheel will get stored nicely so if interested down the road in just it or more I'll be here. Price would be attractive. Never been a greedy person.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Howard, whereas most do metal CNC stuff my specialty is high performance plastics. Plan on doing new custom speaker grills, cheese wedges, gauge bezels, grilles where the yeti mod goes and other stuff. If interested in gettting all of it just holler. The wheel will get stored nicely so if interested down the road in just it or more I'll be here. Price would be attractive. Never been a greedy person.
Yeah I was one of the original people with the Yeti (Polk DSi525s, and the shower drain grille template)on my 10 XC, and I'm about to do them on my XCT. I already have your tank lift, throttle ring and every time I order something from you I see you release 2 other things that I want. Maybe I should just get them to mail you my paycheck. :grin

I have looked at your site and there are a few things you did for the meanies that I'd love on my XCT. I get some more spending money set back I'll give you a call and see what we can do.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I was one of the original people with the Yeti (Polk DSi525s, and the shower drain grille template)on my 10 XC, and I'm about to do them on my XCT. I already have your tank lift, throttle ring and every time I order something from you I see you release 2 other things that I want. Maybe I should just get them to mail you my paycheck. :grin

I have looked at your site and there are a few things you did for the meanies that I'd love on my XCT. I get some more spending money set back I'll give you a call and see what we can do.
Awesome! Our website lags way behind. A couple times a year we add some stuff. eBay store is usually pretty current. We've always loved to do stuff that hadn't been done before, or add a twist to something already out there, be it function or just a much lower price. Typically it's something we want on or for our bikes. If we're lucky sometimes other people want it too.

BTW, added Polk 6.5" DB6502s tomthe fairing before the Thunder Beach trip. When I got home I added foam baffles for the SEVR. Last night I yanked the foam. Didn't like how the speakers performed with them. Yanked after trying progressively larger vent cutouts in the foam to see if pressure relief helped. I've got an idea for an alternative I'm gonna try when I get back from a little down time at the beach condo. May get some feedback from you when I do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts