Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, pleasure being here and learning a few things as I surf the threads. I wanted to start a thread about my bike and the simple and cheap and/or free ways to go about a few things.

I traded in my 1098 for my "Time to slow down and enjoy the road a bit" bike. Besides, the wife likes it more which is always a good thing right lol.

So far:
- Put 500 miles on it in about a week to get the thing broke in. Changed oil with Vic stuff and to get a receipt from them, performed my own full service. Good to go.

- In stalled Bassani pro street turnouts, LOVE these pipes. Plugged the O2 holes with supplied plugs as well. New version BTW, no clearance issues.

- Installed the EJK with standard "stage one" settings. Bike runs great and I got a HUGE mil discount from Dobeck. They ROCK! BTW, Dobeck makes ALL of these types of controllers for the "custom shops" that just put their own sticker on it and call it a magic box of secrets..... Its the same damn thing lol. Buy it from the source and get a discount if you can.

- Took a hacksaw to my plat bracket. I like free, and this looks clean and makes me happy. I'll end up changing signals but thats it.

- Researched a few things about air inlet options. Decided to go with free again and make my own version of the Victory vented air box. I'll just buy a K&N filter online and be good to go.

Other than that, I love the bike, rides very nice and gives my harley buddy the boo boo lip LMFAO.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks fantastic , and welcome to the forum !!!cheers

·
Registered
976 Posts
Good start! Welcome! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts