Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Kingpin 8-ball. I love the blacked out theme of this bike (I'm not a fan of chrome) the power and the comfort. What a sweet machine that Victory builds. Here she is! Some additions I've done that you can't see are...a Nokya Hyper White headlight bulb, blue LED lights under the frame and a Witchdoctors dipstick temp gauge.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Awesome bike.I have a soft spot for the Kingpin. I keep meaning to sell mine since I bought the Cross Roads over a year ago. But every time I drag the Pin out, I remember how much fun it is.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congratulations, that's a nice bike! I like that blacked-out theme. I'm another one of those who believe the Kingpin is Victory's best bike. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Congratulations on a fine machine.

I am very fortunate in that I get to ride lots of bikes. No matter what I ride or how much I like it, when I get back on the Kingpin I KNOW there is nothing else for me. This is MY bike. Fits me like a well-worn glove, comfortable, capable, fast, fun... and carries my stuff without weighing 800+ lbs to do it.

If I rode 2-up a lot I would have something else... but for a solo rider this is it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I really love the look of the Judge, but since it's my fiancé and me on a bike, I went with this Kingpin. The Judge (brand new) had a $2000 rebate and was awesome! But it cost more, needed sissy bar, saddlebags ect ect $$$. Also it was smaller when riding 2-up. I do not regret choosing the KP.
Both myself & fiancé love it. I'm really digging the Victory brand all across the board. I don't see myself owning any other brands from here on out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
690 Posts
Love it ! Congrats on perhaps the best cruiser ever made !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts