Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took these this evening. Haven't got to ride it much yet. I have plans for the weekend though. Looking at some upgrades to do just not sure where to start. I am thinking about getting the Tach, clock, and thermometer. Would like to know where modt of you guys get your accessories from.

King1.jpg

King2.jpg

King3.jpg

King4.jpg

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats Dapper, a good lookin ride!!!

·
Premium Member
13,657 Posts
Get the tach from Kate. There's a thread going right now trying to get 10 people together for a group order.

I like Phat Performance for a lot of stuff like a clock and thermometer; and Cruiser Customizing is pretty good too.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
I believe I see highway bars on your bike (#1). First bike had a tach and wouldn't ride without one. Soft lowers make for a very comfortable ride on cooler/cold days and store easily in saddlebag. My wife likes the passenger handholds. I added comfort grips and recently added the helmet locks to the ends. Victory mesh jacket is real nice for hot summer days. I put on billet license plate holder as I was burning $1000 accessory coupon. I use the highway pegs seldom. Enjoy your ride!! Want tips on camping equipment for the Kingpin Tour, message me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey KPR, start a thread with your tips on camping equipment. I think it would be good to know!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I remember my 08' KP T with much fondness. You have a great bike there....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey KPT, start a thread with your tips on camping equipment. I think it would be good to know!
Was in LaCrosse last Saturday and brought on the rain!! Spent two hours at the dealership drying out and waiting for the rain to end. Will start post on camping equipment when I round up model info. Made it a week with equipment in trunk and clothes for two in saddlebags on Kingpin Tour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts