Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks good but I haven't had a chance to give it a try. Feels like it sits lower and back a little but not real sure yet.
Here is where I bought it.

Original on the left.

Original on the right.

Original

Touring seat

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Looks good. thumb up Let us know what your butt had to say once you ride it. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
...There is some differences as you can see.
Yeah, it's more defined - the shape looks more purposeful than the original, and I can see more padding at the rear.

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only put down 50 miles today but it feels like I'm sitting on a pillow.

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That seat looks good. I was at the upholstery shop last Tuesday and I'm taking my seat in on Monday for some reshaping and repadding.
If it's the stock seat it can use some padding if you like long rides. I have one planned in a couple weeks that be around 525 miles. That will test the new seat.

·
Registered
54 Posts
That looks nice! Question, I just purchased a 2008 Vegas 8 Ball, are all "Vegas" seats interchangeable? As in, will a seat advertised to fit a Vegas Kingpin, also fit a Vegas 8 Ball?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Please Let us know how the upcoming long trip goes, I was just thinking about sending my seat off to mean city cycles to have memory foam added to it, the cost of the memory foam and shipping is about the same as you paid for that seat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That looks nice! Question, I just purchased a 2008 Vegas 8 Ball, are all "Vegas" seats interchangeable? As in, will a seat advertised to fit a Vegas Kingpin, also fit a Vegas 8 Ball?
Pretty sure they will, you can always come over and try the two i have here, they are off different years, the "spare" might have even came off a kingpin

·
Registered
60 Posts
Please Let us know how the upcoming long trip goes, I was just thinking about sending my seat off to mean city cycles to have memory foam added to it, the cost of the memory foam and shipping is about the same as you paid for that seat.
He is 6 weeks or more behind..The guy does a great job for a fair price.

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did 300 miles today and no problem at all. The old seat would have gotten uncomfortable but this one helped a LOT.

Now to do a long ride!! :D

I ride 50 miles round trip every day to work do that helps break the seat in.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Also incase you guys are interested in buying one. I was researching it while waiting for Vindex1963's update

Go Here and Use the Code VICTORYFORUM and I just got it for 151.11 shipped

·
Super Moderator
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also incase you guys are interested in buying one. I was researching it while waiting for Vindex1963's update

Go Here and Use the Code VICTORYFORUM and I just got it for 151.11 shipped
Sweet!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts