Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Brett, the proud new owner of a beautiful, blacked out, 06 Vegas 8-Ball. I've been following this forum for the past few weeks, and I'm impressed with the level of support and community you can find around here. Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you salty owners for folding us new guys into this group. Happy New Year!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats on your new toy - looks great! Welcome aboard. cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice bike.. I traded off my WArrior and may just have to replace with a JAckpot or a Hammer at a later date. Gonna miss the sportiness.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Great Choice!

Happy New Year bro cheers and congrats on an awesome lookin ride! You gonna put a P pad on there for the ol' lady or is she gonna have a Victory of her own? thumb up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Beautiful bike and congrats! I traded in my VTX 1300 this past spring for an 08 Vegas Low and i LOVE it. You will love your bike and ride safe!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm going to put a passenger pad on there once I see one for a good price- she's more a Vespa than a Victory :)
Don't let her ride it unless you want to save the $$ on the P pad, and have enough room in the garage for another Vic :cool: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts